Mobile World Congress(MWC) is the world's larget gathering for the mobile industry, held in the mobile world capital Barcelona, 27 February- 2 March 2017.
5G and digital technology is expected to one of the most important technology developments in our time. It will connect billions of “things” that haven’t been connected before, bringing the intelligence and data to homes, cars, buildings, cities, infrastructure and more to transform the way we live.
At MWC 2017, Huaptec show innovation digital selective band repeaters and patented quint band consumer signal boosters. Attract more than 2,000 clients come from European, North Amercia, Latin America, Africa and Middle East regions.
Hot Seller: Huaptec Triple Band Digital Repeater will help reduce the maintenance costs for telecom operators, system integrators and installers with the obvious advantages as below:
1. Support upgrading by Huaptec OMT software in case of frequency re-farming
2. Bandwidth is adjustable to amplify only specific mobile operators’ signals and reject other competitors
3. Variable bandwidth and frequency by SDR technology
4. GSM, GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA+, WCDMA, LTE and all cellular standards supported; Support both 3G<E simultaneously in same frequency band
5. User installable with auto gain control, auto shut down, auto isolation check and gain setup; LEDs show input signal strength and isolation
6. Integrated wireless modem for remote monitoring and control
7. Exclusive metal construction, good heat dissipation for longevity
8. Flexible power supply: 100-240VAC